Office Space in Warsaw for 2 Persons located in City Centre Warsaw
Minimum lease term:
Economical Office Space
Fully furnished & equipped office space
PRICES CALCULATION BASED ON:
Warsaw North Gate offers clients one of the most prestigious business addresses in the North of Warsaw, an elegant corporate environment and a level of superior support services.
Warsaw North Gate offers clients one of the most prestigious business addresses in the North of Warsaw, an elegant corporate environment and a level of superior support services. A key location gives this centre a great appeal to the general business public. Close to the Old town, it is very accessible to major employment and to city networks: the metro station, tram and bus stops are within walking distance. The area offers clients access to numerous services including a variety of shops and retail venues - Arkadia Shopping centre, IBIS hotel.
The Regus business centre is located on the 6th floor of this 24 storey A-class building and provides with 220 fully equipped work stations in diverse office configurations including executive offices but also team rooms. Clients will enjoy the staffed reception area, 3 meeting and training rooms, day offices and a business lounge which offers a place to relax during the business day.
A friendly multilingual staff is on hand to provide professional administrative support on an as-needed basis.
* City/Town centre
* Major transport links
By Road :
- From South: Follow Pulawska St. to the city centre then continue north Marszalkowska St. and Andersa St. until you reach the centre
- From West: Follow Al. Jerozolimskie, to the city centre turn left into Marszalkowska St., then carry on Andersa St. until you reach the centre
- From North: Follow Marymoncka St. towards the city centre then continue Slowackiego St, Mickiewicza St. and Andersa St. until you reach the centre
- From East: Follow Plowiecka St. and Grochowska St., then turn left on Al. Solidarnoœci, cross the river and turn right into Andersa St.
By Air :
- Taxis are available at the exit of the Chopin Airport in Warsaw
- Public transportation : take bus 175 and get off at the Hotel Forum – Marszalkowska St. (the ride is approx. 26 minutes). Then take tram 4, 18, 35 or 36 in the direction north – get off at Stawki St.
By car : take Zwirki i Wigury St. towards the centre, go straight ahead until Rondo Zawiszy – then turn right to Al. Jerozolimskie. Follow the street until you see Hotel Forum – at the roundabout turn left into Marszalkowska St. – drive north, then turn right into Stawki St. and immediately left into Bonifraterska St.
By Public Transport :
- Subway : Dworzec Gdanski station
- Railway : Dworzec Gdanski station
- Bus : 503, 520, 116, 122, 178, 195
- Tram : lines 4, 18 , 35, 36 from the city centre
Key facilities & Amenities
* 24 hour access
* 24 hour CCTV monitoring
* Business Lounge
* Meeting Rooms
* Secure underground parking
* Lounge area
* Temp control
* Suspended Ceilings
* Raised Floors
* RegusNet high speed internet access
* On-Site Sandwich / Coffee Bar
* Vending Machines
* Sandwich Service