Building Description: The striking Shinagawa Intercity Building gives spectacular views over the city and Tokyo Bay with the world famous Rainbow Bridge. Conveniently, the building has undercover access to Shinagawa Station, which provides direct access to Narita and Haneda Airports. It is also a major point for the Shinkansen line to the west and south of Japan. Accommodation:
SERVCORP. THE WORLDS FINEST SERVICED OFFICES & VIRTUAL OFFICES!
Total office solutions: immediate, flexible, cost effective small offices and virtual offices.
• One month minimum contract term
• Cost effective accommodation for up to 10 people
• Pay for what you use only - no surprises, no hidden costs.
- Fully furnished office
- IP Telephony
- Video Conferencing facilities
- Voicemail system
- Servcorp Smart Office® - Broadband Internet access
- IT Support
- Reception services
- Telephone answering
- Multi-lingual support team
- Stunning reception area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Meeting/ boardroom
- Access to other centres worldwide
- 24 hour access
- Car parking
- Major transport links
- Disabled facilities
- Security system
- Virtual Office
Location: Home to multinational corporations such as Mitsubishi and Sony, Shinagawa is fast becoming one of the major commercial districts in Japan.