Sao Paulo Virtual Offices Definition
With a virtual office, you can run a successful business from your home, while impressing clients with prime address on your business card, and a receptionist taking (and forwarding) your phone calls directly to your home or your mobile phone. You also have an access to meeting rooms, anywhere in the world. You are only charged for what you use, and you will not have to work from your hotel room anymore, when traveling.
Our main virtual office providers are Regus, Servcorp and The Executive Offices. They basically cover the globe, so that you can "have" an office anywhere in the world, while still working from home. Each provider gives us a different approach for virtual offices:
The benefits for This Virtual Office Provider are quite clear. This virtual office provider understands the challenges of starting and growing a business. They have helped thousands of small business owners establish a foundation they can build on with Regus Virtual Office progams. Here are just a few of the benefits a Virtual Office can offer your business:
Build your brand image Perception is reality and the image you project to customers is critical to building your brand. A Virtual Office gives your company an impressive business address, personal receptionist to answer your calls and a professional environment to meet with customers.
Reduce overhead A Virtual Office gives small business owners control over their monthly office expenses. You decide when you need an office, conference room, or administrative support and pay only for what you use.
Office from anywhere Having control over when and where you work is the best part of running your own business. A Virtual Office gives you the flexibility to office from anywhere at home, on the road, or around the world.
Work without distractions A home office is convenient, but it's not always the most productive place to work. A Virtual Office gives you the flexibility to drop in and use a private office whenever you need.
Minimize risk With a Virtual Office, you avoid the long-term commitments associated with leasing and staffing a conventional office. The flexibility of a Virtual Office gives you the freedom to expand or downsize your office and business support services whenever you need without penalty.
Expand your presence A Virtual Office is an ideal solution for companies needing to establish a market presence to compete with local competition, be closer to customers, or test a new marketplace.
At servcorp, they offer several packages, depending on user needs. This provider's Virtual Office packages are designed to suit different business requirements and budgets. You can make a quik request online within minutes and you'll pay no security deposit, no set-up fees and be operational straight away. You can sign up for a longer term or just trial us for one month with absolutely no ongoing commitment. The benefits of this provider's packages include:
- A local business telephone number
- All calls will be answered by your dedicated, multi-lingual receptionist
- All calls will be transferred according to your specific wishes
- A fax number and email address
- Access to voicemail 24 hours a day, including press 1 for mobile, 2 for home and 3 for a colleague
- Voicemail messages sent directly to your email
- SMS messaging service
- A prestigious CBD address
- Your mail, faxes and courier documents will be managed by the professional team
- A local fax number and email address
- Allocated multi-lingual personal assistant
- Complimentary use of the executive business lounge for 1 hour per day
- Book and confirm meeting rooms, boardrooms and office suites vis Hottdesk(R)
- Access to all Servcorp locations worldwide
- Complimentary use of the executive business lounge at any location for 1 hour per day
- Complimentary use of an office suite in any other city for 3 days per month
- Servcorp's exclusive SmartOffice(R) broadband internet access