Prachup Corporate Housing Definition
One of our major provider for corporate housing in the US is The Oakwood Corporate Housing brand. This provider takes leases on premium residential apartments, adds their signature furnishings and services, and sublets the units to guests. Oakwood Corporate Housing selects from the best and most modern apartments in every market. Guests enjoy the comfort of a private apartment home, with weekly housekeeping provided, and concierge and maintenance service just a phone call away. Guests can choose from a variety of accommodations reflective of each area's character, from historic brownstones in Boston, to elegant high-rises in New York, to units with mountain views in Colorado.
Oakwood Corporate Housing is known for a can-do spirit and optimum flexibility to meet the guest's every need. Apartment decor can be customized to the client's preference, and virtually no location is "out of bounds." If a client needs interim housing anytime, anywhere, Oakwood Corporate Housing will make it happen. Oakwood Corporate Housing is available in thousands of locations, including almost every city in the United States and United Kingdom, and you will find most of their apartments on Moveandstay websites.
Another important corporate housing provider in the US is Equity Corporate Housing, with their slogan "the temporary housing choice". Whether you arrange short-term rentals for corporate personnel or need temporary housing yourself, this provider can help you get settled quickly -- in any location, across the country and beyond. Looking at their inventory, it is a great source solution for temporary housing. If you manage corporate housing for your company's workforce, they do offer many ways to make your life easy.
A variety of benefits, such as direct billing, for companies that are part of their National Accounts program. The comfort of knowing that your employees will experience their consistent and high standards for quality, maintenance and service, wherever they stay. This corporate housing provider offers all the essentials necessary for a comfortable extended stay - from housewares, linens and electronics to free local calling, basic cable and more. Its corporate apartments offer much more room to spread out than a typical hotel room, at a much more affordable price.
A well know corporate housing provider, "preferred corporate housing", gives an interesting comparison between corporate housing and doing it yourself, or hotels:
Corporate Housing vs. Doing it Yourself :
The advantages of choosing corporate housing:
- Corporate housing solutions usually manage the setup, delivery, utility connections and deposits for all services
- A single bill at the end of each month instead of processing individual bills for rent, electric, cable, water, gas, phone, furniture, housewares, maid service, long distance
- Corporate housing solutions schedule, manage and handle special maid service cleanings and custom requests
- For corporate clients: Direct corporate billing
- Corporate housing solutions provide one point of contact nationwide for your company
- Managed by professionals - removing you from the day to day needs of your occupants
- Corporate housing solutions always provide flexible lease terms
- All major credit cards are accepted
Corporate Housing vs. a Hotel:
Why choose corporate housing instead of a hotel or extended stay hotel?
- One apartment, one charge: you can accommodate your family / staff - Corporate housing solutions do not charge per person
- Big and comfortable apartments - full-size apartment compared to efficiency size hotel room
- No irritating hotel tax of 15% or more (for stays longer than 30 days)
- Complete equipped kitchen with appliances compared to a "kitchenette" or ""no kitchen at all"
- Great amenities - use of all apartment community includes pool, fitness facility, executive center, parking options, etc.
- Pet friendly apartments
Discover also Why Serviced Apartments Offer More than a Hotel