Manila Clubs and Meetings
There are a myriad of organizations and groups available to residents in Manila
. Some popular groups among expats include: International Womens Clubs (numerous actively operating in Metro Manila. Most nationalities with a presence in Manila have a group-check with your local Embassy), churches - bible studies, charitable groups, business clubs, special interest groups, museum organizations, professional groups, sports clubs, Scouting programs, art and music groups. If you have a special interest or hobby, there probably is an organized association group waiting for you to join!
- Social Clubs - A good variety, different nationalities and groups
- Business - Chambers of Commerce in Manila
There are many organizations to get involved with in Manila. Here is a list of some of the social clubs, church groups, and sport and country clubs.
- Indian Chamber of Commerce Ò Cityland 10, Tower 1, Makati City, Tel. 844-7222 email@example.com
- Chinese Filipino Business Club Ò 825 M. Dela Industria, Tel. 241-6450
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce & Industry of the
- Makati Chamber of Commerce & Industry Ò H.V. Dela Costa Street, Makati City, Tel. 892-0268
- World Trade Center Member of World Trade Centers Association Ò WTCMM Building, Roxas Blvd., Pasay City, Manila, Tel. 551-5151 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADB Womens Club
- Alabang Ladies International Group