Bangkok Shopping – The Shoppers Guide For The Best Bargain
Among a number of things, Bangkok is also popular for providing the people a number of reasons to shop in abundance. First, there are very less things that are not available in Bangkok shopping places. Second, all these things are available in huge variety. Third and most important, bargaining while shopping at Bangkok can lead to reasonable deals. So, here is an informative guide to make you familiar with shopping trends in the city.
What to Buy
• Shop for mobile phones and accessories, available at exciting prices and in huge variety.
• Computers and other technology-led products can be purchased at various shopping Bangkok marketplaces.
• Silk and cotton made products can be purchased, along with tailor-made outfits that can be prepared on order within 24 hours.
• Crafts are one of the most purchased items in Bangkok markets. Apart from this, one can also wish to purchase furniture and home decors.
• Jewelry, especially the one crafted using silver, can also be in your shopping list.
Where to Buy
• Shopping malls: CentralWorld is considered as one of the most famous shopping malls in Southeast Asia. Apart from this, one can shop at Mah Boon Krong, Amarin Plaza, Esplanade, Union Mall, Emporium, Siam Discovery and various other shopping malls in Bangkok.
• Marketplaces: Chatuchuk Weekend Market and Suam Lum Night Bazaar are some of the markets, where one can easily bargain to find all types of products at most reasonable prices.
• Departmental Stores: Siam Paragon, The Emporium, Central Departmental Store, Big C Superstore and a number of other departmental stores are located in various parts of the city. These places can be visited for convenient shopping experience and also, the decent price tags.
In order to have information about other phpects of Bangkok, you can visit moveandstay.com. The website is a renowned guide to learn about most important cities around the world.
Famous Shopping Areas and Products Available
• Pratunam: Fashion Street Centre and many other outlets and malls can be found in this area, if you wish to purchase the fashion clothes in Bangkok. One can also find computers, DVDs, games for consoles and many other similar products in this area.
• Siam: For all types of fashion clothes and shoes, one can visit Siam, the area blessed with shopping malls like MBK, Siam Discovery and Siam Paragon. Handicrafts, jewelry and IT products can also be purchased from this area.
• Ratchadapisek Road: It is a great area to find computers and their accessories, along with books, antiques, furniture and home decors. Ratchada Night Bazaar and Esplanade are the shopping places in Bangkok that are just not worth missing.
• Sukhumvit: Antiques and tailor suits can be purchased from this area. The Emporium Complex and a number of departmental stores are located in this area to can be visited for a suitable bargain.
• Silom: It is another area that is visited by shoppers looking for t-shirts, DVDs, watches and art and craft products.
• Apart from those mentioned above, you can also plan to visit Khao San Road, Chidlom, Chinatown, Chatuchak and Petchburi for spending exclusive shopping hours.
As mentioned in the beginning, shopping at Bangkok can being a huge smile at your face and can allow bargained shopping experiences. So, dont miss to reserve a good part of your trip for Bangkok shopping.